- Diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries before and after surgery. We develop individual rehabilitation programs for the following conditions.
Chronic back or neck problems.
Shoulder, knee, hip, wrist, elbow, back, neck, hands and feet injuries.
Special programs for work-related injuries such as "carpal tunnel" and back.
- Traumatology and orthopedics. Handling fractions, muscle breaks, sports injuries, among others.
- Treatment of neurological conditions such as: ciátiva, herniated discs, multiple sclerosis and parkinson among others.
- Treatment of rheumatological conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, spondy-arthritis and osteoarthritis, among others.
- Treatment of cardiac patients. Re-education and rehabilitation of patients with CVA (strokes).
- Exercise and strengthening program for elderly patients that improves their mobility, functionality and quality of life.
- Program of exercises and physical strengthening for athletes and dancers that help reduce injuries, maximize training and fitness before and after competitions and presentations.
Orthopedics and Sports Orthopedics