Our history begins with Rosa Griego, the original owner of Rosita's Restaurant. In 1948 she opened Griego's Market at 613 E. Main St in Barstow and in 1954 expanded her business to half grocery market and half restaurant by moving to a new location, 513 E. Main St. In 1954, Rosa took her restaurant a step further and completely phased out the grocery market, making room for 100 seat dining area and cocktail lounge. In 1960, Rosa's daughter, Mary, and son in law, Jerry Guardado Sr joined Rosa in running the business. Rosita's moved to it's current location, 540 W. Main St, in 1976 which was an old Safeway Market. Over 60 years and four generations after Rosa Griego first opened her doors, our family is continuing her original recipes along with other new and exciting dishes offered every day!