Our founder, a Certified Public Accountant with over 30 years of experience
and varying areas of expertise, integrates business and technical knowledge to provide our clients various accounting, tax, and business consulting services.
Our services include:
- On-site bookkeeping and accounting services with specialization in QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting systems.
- Corporate tax returns preparation for entities authorized to do business in Puerto Rico only.
- Accounting and administrative functions evaluations.
- Internal control assessment and operational reviews.
- Process re-engineering.
- Budgeting and forecasts.
- Selection and implementation of an organization type.
- Business reorganizations.
- General tax planning and new tax laws impact evaluation.
- Litigation support services.
NO FINANCIAL AUDIT AND REVIEW SERVICES ARE PROVIDED.