DLM-Community Building Services, LLC. is a Small Business Enterprises (SBEs), Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (MBEs), and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBEs) full service consulting company servicing the nonprofit sector, as well as providing networking and referral resources for seniors, veterans and the disabled.
DLMs CEO has been a licensed Real Estate Salesperson since 1994 as well as a previous Nonprofit Organizations (NPO) Community Development Corporations (CDC) Executive Director (ED) for seven (7) years, a former Chamber of Commerce As an ED her NPO received technical assistance (TA) from the NPO intermediaries in various areas: Board Development, Community Organizing, Fund Development, Organization structure, Project Development, Marketing. DLMs services are unique to the CEO since she has first-hand expertise in the above capacities. The CEO has strong NPO networks and has a proven track record of housing development and community development success!
DLM delivers direct capacity building and TA, workshops, on-call technical assistance, trainings, and conferences, and develop web-based materials, written products, and training courses to NPO.. NPOs such as CDCs missions are to revitalize communities through real estate development and community organizing.
TA will focus on the following areas of need, as identified by administrators in various government programs such as the HOME Investment Partnership (HOME), Community Block Grant (CDBG), Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO), Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP), as well as trade associations and foundations that support Community Development activities:
1. Improve the ability of NPO to design and implement programs that reflect sound underwriting, management, and fiscal controls; demonstrate measurable outcomes in the use of public funds; and provide accurate and timely reporting of program accomplishments.
2. Encourage and build the capacity of public-private partnerships to carry out activities.
3. Assist NPO in developing strategies to serve low-income households (those who have incomes of 50 percent of area median income or less), especially among underserved populations.
4. Improve NPO CDCs abilities to incorporate energy efficiency into the planning, design, financing, construction, and operation of affordable housing programs. Improve operational resources to continue their mission.
5. Assist NPO in developing their organizational capacity to own and develop assisted projects.
6. Improve the program activities and performance of NPO, in the areas of organizational management and capacity, including fiscal controls, board development, contract administration, and compliance systems.
7. Provide local communities with technical assistance and training on the operation and management of land banks funds by grants.
8. Improve NPO ability to report outcomes and accomplishments.
9. Improve NPO knowledge of the importance of measuring performance from an accountability and results-driven perspective.
10.Develop materials to educate NPO on energy conservation or other Departmental or programmatic priorities.
DLM will be engaged in a “time - expense” contract, based on an hourly or daily rate and any related documented expenses. NPO may be are funded with TA funds from their intermediaries such as local, state and federal government agencies through programs, banks, foundations, associations an private capacity building grants.
DLM services are promoted and marketed on the internet, directly to NPO intermediaries and the NPOs direct such as the Community Economic Development Associations and State Housing Development Authority agencies as well as all the foundations that support Community development and housing activities. DLM provides such services through Lyoness to NPOs and community groups globally.
Can't find your purchase at DLM-Community Building Service?