Care Packs For Heroes, Inc. is an organization devoted to assisting deployed military personnel and their family and friends during their time of deployment. It is our mission to bring comfort to both those deployed, and assistance to their loved ones at home who support them.
We are much more than a group that sends anonymous Care Packs to the military. CPFH allows friends and family to choose items that have been pre-selected for the hero, and to send this hero a personalized package. We are bridging the gap for the loved ones at home who are wondering, “What can I do?” or “How can I help?”. We also assist the family member that is registering the Hero – we call them the Hero Representative – by organizing the time during the deployment, scheduling packages so the Hero receives support throughout their service abroad.
Here is how it works. We provide online tools to help friends and family of deployed military personnel to:
• Register their hero in our database and choose items to create a custom gift registry specific to the Hero.
• The registry is then shared with family and friends via email. The link provided in the email connects the recipient back to the hero's registry.
• Friends and family can browse and purchase from a comprehensive product catalog.
• Coming soon- You will be able to upload personal items to be included in the Care Package – like digital photos, letters, and even greeting cards to be printed and included in the care package!
• Organize and schedule the entire deployment period for the Hero, so friends and family can help their loved one to receive Care Packs throughout their deployment.
• Provide a postcard for the Hero to thank the sender of the care pack.